Monday, July 14, 2008

Welcome to "A Pet's Life"

Welcome everyone to my new blog " A Pet's Life" where I will be sharing adventures and experiences of my pets Bandit, Tiger and August. I am very passionate when it comes to dogs and cats. They make me happy everytime I see them in the house. I should say that hubby and I have an extraordinary cat and dog like Tiger and Bandit. Why? because of their unusual traits and characteristics. They are so goofy, fun and smart that sometimes I wonder if I could find somebody like them.

Find out more about them as I share my stories of these adorable critters. This blog will not only talk about my pets but also other important and interesting informations about cats and dogs.

Thank you for taking time to read. Will see you around.

No comments:

Cats: Indoor - Outdoor

Cats love the great outdoors. But humane associations agree that an indoor life is far healthier for them--they're safe from outdoor haz...